Pages

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Rain, Rain Go Away!

Man, it's dreary outside. The drops from the sky are falling..and I couldn't think of anything better than a nice cup of comforting soup on a rainy day such as today! I went down to Au Bon Pain and grabbed a cup of their Southwest Corn Chili Chowder that was delicious! I had a petite baguette to go with and it was still warm! I tell you...au bon amazes me. Even though they are a chain eatery, they just keep it soooo consistent with the quality of food they serve. Never am I disappointed and their bread is always so darn yummy in my tummy!

I can't forget to mention breakfast cuz it was simple, yet so slammin! How about I made a cup of instant organic cinnamon oatmeal and kicked it up a knotch with some crunchy almond Barney Butter that was just so amaaaaazing! It took the oatmeal to new heights! LOL Seriously, I ate that bowl up so fast! Talk about the best experience that I've had in a long time with a nutritious, nutty, buttery, cinnamony, and scrumptious bowl of oatmeal! Definitely will be eating again with some other additions like blueberries and such...so stay tuned!

No comments: