Pages

Monday, April 6, 2009

Cupcakes For Everyone!

Today for breakfast I had English Breakfast tea from the twinings with a piece of an apple danish from Au bon Pain! I wish I could've eaten the whole darn thing but I've been feeling better in my clothes and want to continue feeling this way!
We celebrated a co-worker's birthday with Sugarbliss Cupcakes. How about the frosting was sooo yummy in my tummy followed by the red velvety cupcake that I devoured! It was soooooo yummy! Did I say that already...ha! Yeah, so this is all I've had to eat today. I know..not healthy at all but hey, I'll eat something beneficial later on. Doesn't it just make the world go round when you do something for someone else and you see their excitement and appreciation boast out and it's sincere! That's how I felt today when we surprised the co-worker. She made me feel good! It's great to receive that feeling..makes you just keep on being a light in people's lives!

Wishing you the very best day,


Stephy

No comments: