Pages

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Giving Thanks

I'm thankful to have my parents, my sister, my neice, my brother-in-law, my cousins, my aunties, my grandmother, & a host of close friends in my life. Even though we celebrate Thanksgiving with all the trimmings, I'm just thankful I get to call on all these meaningful people in my life every day of the year. What a blessing!

Here's some pictures of our Thanksgiving dinner from last year. I can't begin to imagine what it's going to be like this year..beyond amazing, I'm sure!
What a view-- The turkey, dressing, & those luscious golden sweet potato pies baking in the oven!


Up, close, & personal


About to chow down!
I guess someone needed 2 forks to down all their food & wash it down with some sweet tea in a mason jar...Luv it;-)

No comments: