Pages

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

It's A Fiesta!

Ok..so today, I had a taste for tacos! I had some ground turkey in the freeza-ha! for what seemed to be like a year since it's been in there. When I fried it up, it smelled ok then the feeling of it not being so good to eat creeped up on me...so I decided to throw it out! Nonetheless, I did go out to get some fresh turkey and managed to fry it up and satisfy my craving for tacos! Oh, and added some blackbeans to the turkey to give it a twist and it was so slammin! Here's what I topped it with: hot salsa, arugula, and honey flavored greek style yogurt. The yogurt is new for me and I absolutely will not be using sour cream ever in life again! I couldn't tell the difference whatsoever and aside from that, I cut my calories in half... Wooohooo!!!

No comments: