Pages

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Gimme Some More Salt Please!


Um, these chips are better than good. Their great. Forget it, they are so tasty..so salty and vinegary without overdoing it. I overdid it. I ate a whole bag in 2 days...yep, I confess. What are ya gonna do? I can't help it. And while I'm confessing...let me reintroduce myself: My name is Greedy Food Chic and I'm addicted to potato chips. I have tried to deny it in the past but every time I'm grocery shopping, I leave the store with 100 bags. Obviously, the chip aisle is where it's at. I'm talking nacho cheese tortilla chips, salt & cracked pepper chips by cape cod (love, love!) any cheddar chip (ruffles, frito lay, you name it) sour cream flavored, and any kettle chips are my absolute fave because they are the crunchiest! It really doesn't stop here..I'm just trying to control myself. So go out to your nearest Trader Joe's and grab you a bag. I'm heading now...this post has stirred up a craving!

No comments: