Pages

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Nacho Libre'

For someone who didn't want to run today, I sure performed like I was excited to be at that boring 'ol gym. How about 5 miles in 63 mins. Aaaah....all in a days work. But darn you..you extra 3 minutes, you! You could've been a perfect 60! I will diminish you in the near future..you watch! Here's dinner:

Hahaaaa! I am so kidding. This was dinner at my parents house this evening. I swear if I didn't live 9,999 miles from them, you can bet your nacho chip I would be right there wiping my plate cheesy clean!

My dinner was actually a plate of baked sweet potato fries with a side of organic ketchup. Clearly I'm not putting a picture of that up cuz well, those nachos would just walk all over them...trust me.

1 comment:

MILLI said...

That Nacho Libre' was bomb diggity!