Pages

Monday, April 4, 2011

mundane monday

2011-04-04_13-37-50_19

2011-04-04_20-09-28_574

monday monday, so good to me,
monday monday, it was all I hoped it would be
oh monday morning, monday morning couldn't guarantee
that monday evening you would still be here with me.
(song: monday, monday by: the mamas and the papas)

this is basically how my day in food looked today- colorful and for the most part healthy. sushi for lunch and channa marsala (indian curry chickpeas) with yellow rice & steamed broccoli. can't forget the buttered up naan. mmmm mmm good!

now for the not so healthy stuff: not pictured was the donut buffet for breakfast that consisted of a 1/4 of a chocolate donut, half of a chocolate long john, and another half of a cake donut. believe me, it sounds worse than what i actually ate of it all. :-/ the late afternoon snack was a bagel and orange juice.

so there you have it- a typical day in food in the life of me!

No comments: