Pages

Friday, February 27, 2009

Double Duty

Ok, so I'm playing catch up. I'm about to go over what I ate yesterday along with today's eats!

Thursday 2/26

Breakfast: Blueberry Creme Oatmeal
mid-morning snack: Clif kid Chocolate Chip Bar (soooo good) a row of samoa cookies (yeah, I was bad)

Lunch: More Samoa Cookies ( I couldn't help it..they only come once a year & they were soooo darn delicious!)

Dinner: Turkey/Swiss and mustard on wheat, black bean burger w/mustard, and ridged ranch chips

Dessert: 1 lemon cookie (as if I needed it) with water and my multi-vitamin!
_________________________________

For today, I must say that I am wearing a pair of jeans that fit but aren't too fitted like they were when I purchased them about 3 weeks ago..way to go meeeeee!!! HA

Today I had:

Breakfast: Clif Chocolate Chip Energy Bar

Lunch: Jimmy John's Tuna Sammich w/ Jalapeno chips (total treat since I've been doing really good for the week!)

Afternoon Dessert: Final row of samoa cookies (ok they are finally gone so I can get back to the originally scheduled program)

Catcha laaaata to discuss dinner!

No comments: