Pages

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Tuesday

Went to Target last nite and picked up a whole box of Clif Kid chocolate chip energy bars. I opened the box this morning and ate one on the train. When I first tasted it, I was like meeeh...whatever. Than I took another bite and was like wait a second, don't judge too soon..this is actually pretty good. The chocolate chips were pretty big and really tasty..almost felt like I was having a brownie! Oh, and there's no aftertaste either-which is a huge plus for me! I was opting to save some of it to mush up in my oatmeal this morning but that didn't happen..all gone. The oatmeal is a quakers quick pack of blueberrie's and cream.

BTW, I'm currently having issues taking pix on my phone and uploading the images so bare with me as I get it right! It's not like anyone is reading this anyways! LOL Aight..later!

No comments: