Pages

Monday, February 23, 2009

I've Been Eating

I've been a true slackster with this blog thing...but it's all good..cuz I'm back with a vengeance! Ok, so this weekend and previous weeks...days..however you want to put it, I've been eating any and everything! Cakes, reuben sandwiches, smoothies, cookies, chips, fried chicken, rice & peas, fried shrimp & fish, yogurt, granola, did I mention bags of chips, and whatever else you could think of...I've eaten it except for beef & pork of course! While some of the stuff is good for me, most of it isn't! I guess that's why I haven't had much time for blogging..HA! Anyway, I've decided to document my daily eats on here..so that means I should have a daily entry..yeah! And not just what I eat, but it should be healthy! I've gotten away from being the health nut that I am and it's soooo over time to clean up my act! Here's to getting back in the groove of shopping at my all time fave stores Trader & Whole Foods. I'll be (should be) filling my stomach with the amazing color foods of the rainbow (fruits & veg'ns) along with dusting my gym pass off and challenging myself physically again!! Man, I feel so much better about life and everything that comes with it when I'm in the gym releasing those endorphins!! With that said, it's on and poppin'! HA

So this is what I've had to eat for today: Nothing so far..absolutely nothing. If you want to count a cup of Twinnings English Breakfast Tea and 2 cups of water! HA I do plan on having something good for lunch though but my tastebuds have yet to speak to me yet..so we'll see what I end up eating.

No comments: