Pages

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Italian Lunch With A Dab Of Lemon

Today's lunch consisted of an Italian Cobb salad from the infamous Soprafina! Boy, this is the second time I've been to this place in a week and I've never gone before that! The cobb salad had a boiled egg, mixed greens of course, artichoke hearts, kalamata olives, sun-dried tomatoes, gorgonzola cheese & a creamy gorgonzola dressing. Sounds delcious, right! The truth is that it was just okay. While the whole thing was fresh, it was just kinda blah. Oh well..you win some, you lose some.

I'm having issues with uploading from my phone, but here's the professional picture of what I had for lunch! See, isn't a visual helpful!

Dessert were these Lemon Chalet Cremes that the Girl Scout Cookie delivery guy placed on my desk this morning! Ok..these things were better than what I expected them to be..talk about yummy goodness all up in my mouth! I'm not huge at all on sandwich cookies, especially like opening them up and licking the cream..and that's exactly what I was doing-just like a kid in grammar school again! LOL And they were not too sweet and tarty either!

And the one liner for these cookies is 'The taste that takes you there'...well it certainly took me there! Go get you some...later!

No comments: