Pages

Friday, August 27, 2010

Free Friday!

That's right..I'm free today. I took the day off from running cuz well, I'm just listening to my body. Tomorrow's workout is gonna be extreme though. I have an idea of how much I'm gonna do but not gonna say yet until tomorrow. So the 2 or 3 subscribers [if that] to my blog will just have to log back on tomorrow sometime to see the big blowout results.

Breakfast was a big bowl of oatmeal with almond butter:

With a little trail mix on top thanks to google images.

Lunch was from a throwback I used to frequent waaaay back in the day:

Up, close, & personally drooling

Give it up for Ronny's Steak House. Look at how buttery soft those potatoes are looking and yes, that's a can of LaCroix there in the background. I was told if I dranked it during this meal, it would cancel all the calories out. Is your mouth watering yet? It was yummilicious!

And what's a Friday without dessert:


This was outstanding! Excuse the hunk of crust that's missing from the top edge of the pie. I just couldn't wait until after the photo op. Yep, I'm that impatient. Now that I think of it, I've been getting free desserts now for 2 days in a row. Lets see what I can snag tomorrow to make it a sweet 3!

No comments: