Pages

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

It's On & Poppin Now

Exercise: 4 miles / 45 mins (today) 5 miles (Monday)

I don't have much to write about except the fact that no, I didn't go to the moon. Although, it can easily seem that way because I haven't checked back in since Saturday. Yogurt was delicious. Actually, it wasn't because I didn't go. I was pretty wiped out on Saturday that I didn't leave the house for the rest of the day. I did make a wannabe yogurt smoothie..I will post that experience soon- promise.

Today's lunch was at 12noon: veggie fried rice, salad with ginger dressing, vegetable tempura, and 3 pieces of sushi..california roll to be exact.

Followed by a snackie snack at 1:45p: Clif kid chocolate chip protein bar & a cup of mango tea with french vanilla creamer. The protein bar is one of my faves. And the tea was fantastico muy bien!

Another snack came later on at 5:10p: raisin toast with a light butter called Balance. I got both the toast and butter from Trader Joe's.

After my workout, I had dinner at 8:00p: steamed veggie stir-fry with brown rice, a glass of water as well as an apple on the side. I wish that were true. Here's what I really ate: tortilla chips and salsa. A few minutes later, I heated up some veggie wings with goddess dressing and ate some hawaiian style salt & vinegar chips. I know right..I'm gonna get enough of just walking in the door and eating whatever it is I see. Oh well...better luck next time. You know what's really suckie- the fact that I'm sitting here thinking about this leftover lemon pie I have in fridge from Sunday...mmm OK- See ya tomorrow! Oh, and sorry no photos.

No comments: