Pages

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Mango Banana Yogurt?

So as you know I didn't make it to the Moon- Berry Moon that is. Since it's located about 1500 miles from my house, I decided to bring the moon to me. Ok, it's not exactly that far, but it's far a ways from my kitchen. Anyway, I pulled some frozen bananas, mangos, and a little almond milk to the blenderistic combustion:

Notice how I have berry chill (www.berrychill.com) bowls surrounding the scene t0 psyche me up as if I'm at a yogurt joint. Btw, if you are a huge fan of frozen yogurt, and you haven't been there, stop reading this and go now! But make sure you come back and let me know how good you thought it was...or wasn't. Seriously, it's delicious. Ok back to the originally scheduled program. It's all done now so let me grab a bowl and pour:

Ooooooo...this is gonna be delicious! Look at the mountains of fruity yogurty goodness waiting to be devoured!

mmmmmmm yummmmmm...this is ultra fab. Not only did I save money and gas, but I also got a cool treat out of it- all you can eat to be exact and again it was for the free free! Score!!

No comments: