Pages

Monday, November 8, 2010

Crumbs Bake Shop Is Coming To Chicago!

Any day now, Midwesterners will be able to say they can now grab dessert from New York's popular favorite Crumbs Bake Shop! I've never had the pleasure of experiencing the rage that is spoken about this phenomenal place so I'm really looking forward to reviewing it and seeing how it measures up to some of Chicago's finest! If it's as delectable as described, I promise you I will not be leaving one single crumb!


Don't you wish these images were edible! I sooooo can't wait to taste all this gloriousness~
Crumbs Bake Shop
303 West Madison

*Opening soon via their site

Update: Crumbs made it's mark into Chicago's bake scene by giving away 1,000 mini cupcakes as it's doors swung open for business Friday, January 7th. {source}

No comments: