Pages

Monday, November 22, 2010

Jessica Ashley Desserts

Back in October, our family celebrated our Grandmother's 75th birthday. She's really into hats. [has been since forever] I mean she has a hat for every suit she wears to church and every occasion. Nonetheless, we ordered the perfect cake for her special day:

cake prepared by alliance bakery

Since myself, sister, and cousins were responsible for presenting a fantastic cake for this momentous occasion, I can't help but to look at the work of what other bakers/bakeries showcase. It was a fun process putting this together and maybe in the the near future, I'll have the pleasure of doing so once again!

Here are a few pictures taken from Jessica Ashley Desserts. If you're in Chicago, or your event will be held in the windy city, don't hesitate to hit her up. I hear her cream cheese pound cake is to die!!!!



visit her facebook or website for addt'l takes of her work or to place an order

No comments: